Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#50897 by wildbill
Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:53 am
jevonjackson wrote:Still not working. :cry: Is this a widespread problem or just happening to a few of us?

No call waiting CID over here. using Telo with the latest update from a few days ago.

as others have said. when a incoming call comes in on line 2 while Im on line 1 there is no CID. just beep.
#50929 by bw1
Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:33 pm
wildbill wrote:
jevonjackson wrote:Still not working. :cry: Is this a widespread problem or just happening to a few of us?

No call waiting CID over here. using Telo with the latest update from a few days ago.

as others have said. when a incoming call comes in on line 2 while Im on line 1 there is no CID. just beep.

Here - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7215 you say it's working for you now.
#72093 by leob
Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:43 pm
CWCID still does not work for me (Telo bought in Dec. 2010, Premier trial, Uniden handset). A single beep instead of a multi-tone sequence means that CWCID is not sent at all.
#116857 by bob3iii
Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:03 pm
We can fast forward to Feb. 8, 2014 and my recently purchased (two weeks ago) has no caller id on the base unit. The linx caller id works perfectly. I had a hub and had no problems with caller id for 6 years. I moved up to (down to?) a Telo and now my caller id doesn't work on my ATT CL80113, on my Telnote caller id box and on my Directv Genie HR44-500. All were working on the Hub. Level 3 promised a fix by the beginning of next week.