Telo Handset - When Will They Ship?

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
Mike-o-Matic

Re: Telo Handset - When Will They Ship?

Post by Mike-o-Matic » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:08 pm

Daaaayum, you got some big hands.
Customer Since: November 2009.
Number Port: ordered 12/14/09; completed 01/07/10.
Hardware: one Hub, one Scout, one Telo.
Service Level: Annual Premier.

Groundhound

Post by Groundhound » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:02 pm

I'm just not sure about the glove... Now if it came in matching Telo Black, I'd probably go for it! :cool:

amoney

Post by amoney » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:24 pm

LOL!

Normally I am reserved about other reviews, but after reading the initial reviews of the handset I decided not to go with the Telo handsets.

As far as the plug, yeah I just got my replacement and sadlly it is no different. What a waste. Someone suggested a retianing clip, and I agree, in fact 3M makes a command product small clip for small wires which would be great to stop the plug falling out.
Comcast > Telo > WRT54G

R-T-B

Post by R-T-B » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Personally this latest firmware worked out most of the kinks on the handset for me. I didn't even notice the sharp edges really.

The Talker

Post by The Talker » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:23 am

Scotch-Tape, but what a hookie way to get it to stay put!
My replacement plug worked perfectly!
The tip was longer with a wee bit of flange on the end. That gave the Telo Base receptacle something to grip onto.
amoney wrote:-----As far as the plug, yeah I just got my replacement and sadlly it is no different. What a waste. Someone suggested a retianing clip, and I agree, in fact 3M makes a command product small clip for small wires which would be great to stop the plug falling out.
I am The Talker || **Lifetime Premier Service Subscriber** Use this SEARCH function folks!