Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#40934 by amoney
Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:24 pm
LOL!

Normally I am reserved about other reviews, but after reading the initial reviews of the handset I decided not to go with the Telo handsets.

As far as the plug, yeah I just got my replacement and sadlly it is no different. What a waste. Someone suggested a retianing clip, and I agree, in fact 3M makes a command product small clip for small wires which would be great to stop the plug falling out.
#40939 by R-T-B
Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:59 pm
Personally this latest firmware worked out most of the kinks on the handset for me. I didn't even notice the sharp edges really.
#40998 by The Talker
Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:23 am
Scotch-Tape, but what a hookie way to get it to stay put!
My replacement plug worked perfectly!
The tip was longer with a wee bit of flange on the end. That gave the Telo Base receptacle something to grip onto.

amoney wrote:-----As far as the plug, yeah I just got my replacement and sadlly it is no different. What a waste. Someone suggested a retianing clip, and I agree, in fact 3M makes a command product small clip for small wires which would be great to stop the plug falling out.