Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#39352 by XMEOME
Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:33 pm
Bless this company and their founders as they have made their clients Beta testers that have spent at least 250.00 for features that they published avalible on all marketing and packaging and are not available class action law suit you tell me.

I would like a response from management publically why we as client should have to deal with this and what they are going to do for us that are investing in this product now TODAY 12/30/2009.

If you would like to take this off line please email me I am done with being taken advantage of and I am not the only one.

Bless
#39358 by allo
Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:58 pm
XMEOME wrote:Bless this company and their founders as they have made their clients Beta testers that have spent at least 250.00 for features that they published available on all marketing and packaging and are not available class action law suit you tell me.

I would like a response from management publicly why we as client should have to deal with this and what they are going to do for us that are investing in this product now TODAY 12/30/2009.

If you would like to take this off line please email me I am done with being taken advantage of and I am not the only one.

Bless


Cool down... I sense you are too upset to express yourself! ... There is no need to get too upset.
1. this is a forum for customers like you and where we try to help each other.
2. if you have a question for OOMA you will have to email them or call them.
3. Your post does not make any sense.
4. Compose yourself ...think clearly ... and state what the problem is in short sentences!
Last edited by allo on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#39359 by Groundhound
Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:05 pm
XMEOME wrote:Bless this company and their founders as they have made their clients Beta testers that have spent at least 250.00 for features that they published avalible on all marketing and packaging and are not available class action law suit you tell me.

http://www.ooma.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4533&p=32460#p32460 ?
#39364 by amoney
Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:20 pm
Groundhound wrote:
XMEOME wrote:Bless this company and their founders as they have made their clients Beta testers that have spent at least 250.00 for features that they published avalible on all marketing and packaging and are not available class action law suit you tell me.

http://www.ooma.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4533&p=32460#p32460 ?



Dude that boy lost me at the begining where he supposedly purchased the Telo before retail release??? And now wants to be part of the Beta testing team after the product is being release. And now he is saying something about a class action lawsuit??? Features not available??? Taken advantage of???

:?
#39366 by Groundhound
Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:25 pm
amoney wrote:Dude that boy lost me at the begining where he supposedly purchased the Telo before retail release??? And now wants to be part of the Beta testing team after the product is being release. And now he is saying something about a class action lawsuit??? Features not available??? Taken advantage of???

:?

To be fair his request to be part of the beta test group came after retail release, but the rest of it is puzzling. He had the Telo and I think he pre-ordered the handsets.
#39375 by amoney
Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:14 pm
Groundhound wrote:
amoney wrote:Dude that boy lost me at the begining where he supposedly purchased the Telo before retail release??? And now wants to be part of the Beta testing team after the product is being release. And now he is saying something about a class action lawsuit??? Features not available??? Taken advantage of???

:?

To be fair his request to be part of the beta test group came after retail release, but the rest of it is puzzling. He had the Telo and I think he pre-ordered the handsets.



OK after rereading, if he is referring to the Telo handset fiasco, then yeah he has a right to be very pissed, I also wanted to buy 4 handsets in the begining but thankfully bailed on that idea at the last minute avoiding that disaster.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 11 guests