Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#39292 by Goodcooker
Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:31 pm
I've tried over the last month to purchase the $99/year extension for Premier, but after adding it to my cart and selecting 'Continue', I get a page with the statement "We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page".

Hate to lose out on the deal due to a technical problem like this. Anyone have ideas? I've purged cookies/temp internet files, etc. No idea why I'm having this problem.

Any ideas? Pls let me know... only have one more day!

Thanks!
#39472 by dfabian
Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:22 am
Ooma is a Good Product, but I feel that they underestimated the post holiday support needs.
My Premier expires in April 2010, By extending it through the promotion will it expire in April 2012 or December 31, 2010? After a couple of weeks I still received no answer.

I called today Dec 31, and sat on hold for over 30 minutes. I also tried the Sales line to get an answer but nothing.

Since the difference was only $20, I tried to update my Premier on line. I also got the error page.
I am using Firefox 3.5.6 Sometimes Firefox isn't the right tool and doesn't work on some web sites.

After switching back to IE8 and logging in with my base number, I was able to proceed with the transaction.

Hope it helps. I would still complain to the support desk and you may be able to renew for the $99.
#39500 by ajaburk
Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:22 am
I'm also having the same problem and have been trying for a couple of days. Doesn't seem to matter if I'm using Explorer or Firefox, I get the same error message. Will Ooma grant an extension for those of us trying to extend who haven't been able to?
#39521 by bw1
Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:46 pm
ajaburk wrote:I'm also having the same problem and have been trying for a couple of days. Doesn't seem to matter if I'm using Explorer or Firefox, I get the same error message. Will Ooma grant an extension for those of us trying to extend who haven't been able to?

If you're unable to purchase through the web site and you can't get through to sales before they close, send an email to support before the end of the day that you want to purchase the premier extension and I'm sure they'll make it right.

P.S. The extension price of $99.99 per year is only available to Hub users or those that transferred their account from a Hub to a Telo. If you've purchased and activated a Telo as your first account, Premier is $119.99.
#39530 by ooma1113
Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:05 pm
Goodcooker wrote:I've tried over the last month to purchase the $99/year extension for Premier, but after adding it to my cart and selecting 'Continue', I get a page with the statement "We're sorry, there was a problem processing the page".

Hate to lose out on the deal due to a technical problem like this. Anyone have ideas? I've purged cookies/temp internet files, etc. No idea why I'm having this problem.

Any ideas? Pls let me know... only have one more day!

Thanks!

I just upgraded to Premier lifetime for $350 and am glad I did so. I called sales @866-452-6662 and was on hold for approximately 20-25 minutes and then got service. Yahoo !! The customer service complaints are valid but for the price I still believe Ooma is the best. :P :!:
#39532 by bw1
Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:08 pm
ooma1113 wrote:The customer service complaints are valid but for the price I still believe Ooma is the best. :P :!:

Hopefully, the customer service issues are because they're overwhelmed with success and you made a good investment!