Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#39064 by MsCoulter
Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:16 pm
Right now I am still on the premier trial on the hub and scout. Will I have call waiting after the trial expires? Will I hear a tone when there is a call waiting? It has not happened yet that I know of.
#39065 by southsound
Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:22 pm
Call waiting is a core feature and will still be available when you drop Premier. You will hear a beep just like with a landline. If you have a scout connected, it may be ringing on the second call - that is part of the instant second line feature. This feature will go away when you are no longer a Premier subscriber.
#39070 by MsCoulter
Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:00 pm
southsound wrote:Call waiting is a core feature and will still be available when you drop Premier. You will hear a beep just like with a landline. If you have a scout connected, it may be ringing on the second call - that is part of the instant second line feature. This feature will go away when you are no longer a Premier subscriber.

Thanks!
#45715 by evad1967
Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:58 am
So if I dont have Premier, I wont have call waiting? That is not what it says on the box. It says call waiting is free.
#45734 by Groundhound
Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:28 am
evad1967 wrote:So if I dont have Premier, I wont have call waiting? That is not what it says on the box. It says call waiting is free.

Go back and carefully read the first sentence of southsound's reply above.
#45738 by MsCoulter
Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:52 am
I have trouble with call waiting. I can hit the flash button once to go to the call that's waiting, but when I try to go back to the first call, it doesn't work and I lose them.
#45739 by Groundhound
Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:57 am
MsCoulter wrote:I have trouble with call waiting. I can hit the flash button once to go to the call that's waiting, but when I try to go back to the first call, it doesn't work and I lose them.

This occurs when you hit the flash button a second time to go back to the first call?
#45741 by MsCoulter
Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:58 am
Groundhound wrote:
MsCoulter wrote:I have trouble with call waiting. I can hit the flash button once to go to the call that's waiting, but when I try to go back to the first call, it doesn't work and I lose them.

This occurs when you hit the flash button a second time to go back to the first call?

Yes.
#45744 by MsCoulter
Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:06 am
Groundhound wrote:Does this happen with all phones? If so you will likely need to call customer service.

I don't know because I seldom get a call while I'm already on the phone. It happened with one of my Panasonic Dect 6.0 handsets.