Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#38552 by jtag
Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:56 pm
I recently signed up for the Ooma activation. A bit disappointed--a lot of the Premier functions don't work. When I log on to the Web page "My Ooma" my computer goes to my settings and phone information. It has been several days--I logged in today and discovered the system automatically switched to someone else's phone number and personal information. This seems a bit sloppy. What is next? We expect professional results.
#39012 by Groundhound
Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:46 pm
jtag wrote:I recently signed up for the Ooma activation. A bit disappointed--a lot of the Premier functions don't work. When I log on to the Web page "My Ooma" my computer goes to my settings and phone information. It has been several days--I logged in today and discovered the system automatically switched to someone else's phone number and personal information. This seems a bit sloppy. What is next? We expect professional results.

If this should happen again I'd take a screenshot and send it via forum PM to Dennis P and/or Bobby B.