Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#38423 by Rocker357
Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:01 am
After I upgraded to Premier and went to my ooma it now says core. I called support and was told I have Premier and they were working on the web site it has been two weeks and still says core. I can't use any of the Premier features.
#38470 by Bobby B
Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:27 pm
It's a bug with My Ooma - you do currently have Premier Annual service. There's an edge case that if a downgrade to Core happens right before a Premier Annual upgrade, My Ooma interprets the service level on the account incorrectly. If you truly had Core service, then you wouldn't be able to use the Instant Second line or enable Do not Disturb.

I've filed bug 7163 to get this resolved - in the mean time, I've put in a note to your ticket CS-24308 and asked customer support to help you configure any features until the My Ooma bug gets resolved (which hopefully should be in the next week or two).
#40434 by BobB
Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:29 am
Interesting. I looked yesterday and saw that my premier was no longer active. I am paid up until Dec of 2010. I called and got a service ticket. Hopefully it will be corrected soon.
Bob