Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#38536 by Groundhound
Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:00 pm
Rene wrote:Oh great, BobbyB is all over it and he says I gots bugs and ghosts. He's on it though! :P

:o Gasp! Roaches & Haints! :o Don't you worry now, Bobby'll get 'em. Could be worse, could have rats in your bedroom: http://mp3.rhapsody.com/player?type=undefined&id=tra.6107104&remote=undefined&page=undefined&pageregion=undefined&guid=undefined&from=undefined&__pcode=
#38549 by southsound
Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:37 pm
Rene wrote:Blame someone or someone stand up and take responsibility. It's certainly not the customers fault. We are paying their salery regardless when they work. Their staffing schedual does not concern me.

OK, I admit that I have been lounging around for the Christmas season. After all, it is a time for family and lots of good things to eat. Just today I've had roots, grubs, some FMV dogfood (bleahhhh) and some bread soaked in turkey drippings. I also managed to score some birdseed and a few sunflower seeds. Life is good. I guess after the holiday is over I might be moved to start answering the phones again, but until then, I'm gonna just relax and have some fun with the kids.