Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#38104 by Date
Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:29 pm
Everytime you make a posting, to raise hell, I will post your email (<xyz>). UNDERSTAND. Your postingings will be asking for help, or offering help to members. UNDERSTAND. If your not happy with ooma, THAN BRING IT BACK. or sell it on E-Bay. Get a life, and do a landline.
#38110 by daet
Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:04 pm
Date wrote:Everytime you make a posting, to raise hell, I will post your email (robertcox1@windstream.net). UNDERSTAND. Your postingings will be asking for help, or offering help to members. UNDERSTAND. If your not happy with ooma, THAN BRING IT BACK. or sell it on E-Bay. Get a life, and do a landline.

As much as I find richc's posts annoying (to say the least), what you propose to do will only add more noise to these forums. Please consider ignoring him instead.

Joyce
#38119 by oldanbo
Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:22 pm
Joyce is right. That's the best way to handle trolls. And don't forget to use the "report this post" icon. the ! icon.
#38143 by Date
Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:22 pm
Hey richc robertcox1@windstream.net. did you smoke a joint, and have a few beers, you must be mellow. Did you sell ooma system and go land line.

My point is simple... If a ooma user has a problem ask for help, If a member can help than offer adivce. richc has never ask for anything other than ooma isnt working for him. He bashes members for trying to help. Regards
#38151 by oldanbo
Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:20 pm
Date wrote:Hey richc robertcox1@windstream.net. did you smoke a joint, and have a few beers, you must be mellow. Did you sell ooma system and go land line.

My point is simple... If a ooma user has a problem ask for help, If a member can help than offer adivce. richc has never ask for anything other than ooma isnt working for him. He bashes members for trying to help. Regards

Darn dude, or dudette no matter, as I said in another post let it be.