Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#37214 by Lee
Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:59 pm
I got setup with Ooma Premier last week and was FINALLY able to block this tele-marketer that has called me daily for three weeks. The phone rang this afternoon and guess who it was - the same tele-marketer using the number I entered into my blacklist.

Ooma guys - what's up with this? The call block feature was one of the mail reasons I got Ooma Premier.
#37336 by ntoy
Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:44 am
Hello Lee,

Your Ooma account is currently configured to work with your Landline.
Presently, the blacklist feature is only supported on NonLandline configurations.

This will be supported in the future.
#41004 by The Talker
Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:31 am
Has the future arrived yet?
Has this been implemented?
ntoy wrote:Hello Lee,

Presently, the blacklist feature is only supported on NonLandline configurations.

#41028 by bw1
Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:57 am
The Talker wrote:Has the future arrived yet?
Has this been implemented?
ntoy wrote:Hello Lee,

I would think they would post an update in the Ooma Status and Updates forum when it's implemented.

I don't see the need to integrate a landline. The only reason would be to be able to use your existing number while waiting for it to port. But then you can't really test out Ooma because only long distance calls will be using Ooma.

You're better off getting a temporary Ooma number keeping your landline separate.