Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#37104 by philiphack
Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:34 pm
For the past 45 days I have not been able to receive any calls. Nothing has changed in my system set-up. When callers dial my number (regardless of where they are calling from) they get either a fast busy signal or a message telling them the number does not exist. I have called support 4 times and each time I am told someone will get back to me within 48 hours but I never get a call. I cannot get my call escalated in the call center to speak to someone who can help. Has anybody else had a similar experience?
#37109 by Groundhound
Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:55 pm
When you dial out do people see your number on their caller ID? Is the the number they see the correct number? Have you recently completed a number port? When it used to work, how long did it work?
#37881 by richc
Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:36 pm
I am having the same problem and it has been 3 days they suck and you people who keep sticking up for OOMA better start getting a life OOMA TELEPHONE SERVICE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they keep telling me it will be back up in 24 hours and never does. you people that just purchase a system better take it back, I don't think OOMA is going to be around long if they they don't take care of there customers in a timely manner and if i was you who has waited 45 days i be calling the CEO or demand to talk to the CEO. i HAVE LEFT SEVERAL POST I HOPE THE NEW PEOPLE ARE READING MY POST BUYER BEWARE!

bob
#37898 by Ronnie
Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:26 am
Same problem here. I do not have incoming calls. I can call outside but no incoming calls!

My Telo is connected to POTs but still no incoming calls. My POT's is working without problem. What is the quick fix?
#37902 by murphy
Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:16 am
Ronnie wrote:Same problem here. I do not have incoming calls. I can call outside but no incoming calls!

My Telo is connected to POTs but still no incoming calls. My POT's is working without problem. What is the quick fix?

I'm confused. If your Telo has your land line integrated, all incoming calls will be on the POTS line. All outgoing local calls will be on the POTS line. Only long distance calls will be over Ooma.

Did you integrate your land line or did you select a new phone number from Ooma?
#38048 by richc
Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:10 am
Murphy good try but you did not make any sense ok, we all are not receiving calls here ok so there is a problem with ooma
it just has happen to you YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. If they do not fix it soon there is not going to any ooma left
#38082 by Date
Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:06 pm
richc. The hell will you. Members are willing to help. But working with an a----- like you is impossible. Do yourself a favor and return it for a full refund. I would buy it from you, but I have ooma Scout and Hub, that is working great. I suggest you lay off the booze and drugs, before posting.
#38159 by southsound
Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:26 pm
Date wrote:I don't feel bashing is going to help with the problem that richc or other members are having. I'm out of this one.


Date wrote:richc. The hell will you. Members are willing to help. But working with an a----- like you is impossible. Do yourself a favor and return it for a full refund. I would buy it from you, but I have ooma Scout and Hub, that is working great. I suggest you lay off the booze and drugs, before posting.


I guess I should have left my rather negative post towards richc post as it was. This little snit even gets to nice people like Date!
#38162 by oldanbo
Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:39 pm
southsound wrote:
Date wrote:I don't feel bashing is going to help with the problem that richc or other members are having. I'm out of this one.


Date wrote:richc. The hell will you. Members are willing to help. But working with an a----- like you is impossible. Do yourself a favor and return it for a full refund. I would buy it from you, but I have ooma Scout and Hub, that is working great. I suggest you lay off the booze and drugs, before posting.


I guess I should have left my rather negative post towards richc post as it was. This little snit even gets to nice people like Date!


Robin..if you wanna have fun, check out what the little thing said to me. Like I said just for fun. I'd rather let it die on the vine.

My suggestion to everyone can be summed up in one word, IGNORE. Don't feed the cretin. It feeds on attention.

Respectfully yours,
Reverend Dan.....I'll leave the rest blank. And yes, I am a Reverend, there I said it. I didn't want to but I did.

Dan
#38167 by southsound
Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:17 pm
oldanbo wrote: Robin..if you wanna have fun, check out what the little thing said to me. Like I said just for fun. I'd rather let it die on the vine.

My suggestion to everyone can be summed up in one word, IGNORE. Don't feed the cretin. It feeds on attention.

Respectfully yours,
Reverend Dan.....I'll leave the rest blank. And yes, I am a Reverend, there I said it. I didn't want to but I did.

Dan

I totally agree. I was just commenting because I had made, then deleted, a rather terse comment to richc because Date was kind enough to show me that it wasn't something I wanted to contribute more negativity to. And then for this "lowlife" to get to Date a few hours later made me realize how glad I was that I too was out of the situation. After all, our boss (yes, I'm also a minister) requires us to have a different attitude. Not that I always meet His requirements, but He has this awesome thing called grace that seems to cover things. OK, pastor's hat off. Let's have some walnut brownies and vanilla bean ice cream! :P

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests