Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#36650 by ianlin
Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:03 pm
Regarding free number port or free Telo handset with 1 year premier subscription: can I choose to have the Telo handset, even though I sign up 1 year Premier with Hub, not Telo? I understand Telo handsets do not work with Hub. I plan to give to my brother, who has the Telo.
#36663 by jstock
Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:03 pm
They unexpectedly sent mine a few weeks ago. No email, no tracking #. It just showed up at my door. It was a nice surprise.

Edit: I really should read my posts better especially when I bother to preview them :D
#36664 by ntoy
Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:10 pm
Hello,

Yes, the free Telo handset offer is only available for customers who purchase a Telo along with buying annual premiere.
In addition, the offer is available for a limited time. No closing date has been determined as of yet.
#36796 by wtnixon
Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:31 pm
The fact that it had to be purchased via ooma should have been put in the press release. That is deceitful. Furthermore, I'm truly disappointed about all the misleading advertising such as "high definition" which it is far from, phone list, and multi-handset capability. So basically, if you believed it and ran out and bought mulitple handsets, you will not be able to return them because you've yet to be able to use them. How nice...
#37515 by Quicksprj
Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:34 pm
I was about to sign up to continue my premier subscription and take advantage of a free handset but dont see the option anymore. Can I still get this or did OOMA take the offer away?
#37567 by jaysto7017
Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:02 pm
Quicksprj wrote:I was about to sign up to continue my premier subscription and take advantage of a free handset but dont see the option anymore. Can I still get this or did OOMA take the offer away?

NO!! Don't do it...they never sent my handset and the last time I call the so called "customer service" rep argued with me!!! They don't CARE about their current customers at ALL!!! It's really sad :( :x