Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#36590 by ntoy
Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:25 am
Hello,

Unfortunately, we are not setup with an auto mechanism to email the customer once a case is closed.

Depending on the circumstances in the case, our support folks usually follow up with the customer to let them know
that the case has been resolved.
#36591 by Groundhound
Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:32 am
tesla2 wrote:Do we get notifed via email when a support ticket has been closed?

Good question. I've not had reason to use the email support, but it's implementation seems to leave a lot to be desired if comments on the forum are any indication. Ooma, I suggest that a customer-initiated support ticket system be adopted to replace email. There is free or low cost open source software available and it would vastly improve the confidence that customers have that their issue has been received and is being worked on.
#36592 by Aveamantium
Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:39 am
Groundhound wrote:
tesla2 wrote:Do we get notifed via email when a support ticket has been closed?

Good question. I've not had reason to use the email support, but it's implementation seems to leave a lot to be desired if comments on the forum are any indication. Ooma, I suggest that a customer-initiated support ticket system be adopted to replace email. There is free or low cost open source software available and it would vastly improve the confidence that customers have that their issue has been received and is being worked on.

Since I've moved from my previous provider (which had a true ticket system) I've been wondering why Ooma doesn't do this. CS appears to be the most talked about issue lately, and this would definitely help!