Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#3246 by ChrisSF
Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:43 pm
Amen. Worst phone support ever. I chose all the right options and was left on hold, only to be directed (after 35 minutes of my precious life wasted, never to return) to a voice mail that hung up on me before I could even leave the profane message that I wanted to leave, let alone a callback number. I'll be waiting for that callback untill I am in my grave, I am sure. I will even leave my number here to see if anyone from customer service even looks at these boards. It is 415-252-8229.

Chris
#6030 by leerichjr
Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:54 pm
Chris,

Keep trying to reach customer support. I would call as soon as they open to ensure you are one of the first in queue. Once I got through to a live person they were very helpful. Patience is a virtue!!

Lee
#6034 by dlong
Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:38 pm
leerichjr wrote:,Keep trying to reach customer support.

leerichjr, that post was made on Feb 20, 2009. Things have changed dramatically since then. Ooma hired a barrage of employees just after that time frame, and Ooma support is rather contiguous now.
#6050 by tommies
Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:11 pm
dlong wrote:leerichjr, that post was made on Feb 20, 2009. Things have changed dramatically since then. Ooma hired a barrage of employees just after that time frame, and Ooma support is rather contiguous now.

Yes, the last two calls to support, the wait was lest than 10 min.
#6111 by hwgang
Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:39 am
Big, BIG, BIG changes in support wait times now. (Way to hire and train, ooma!)

I called yesterday at 12:30 EDT and my call was picked up INSTANTLY (no hold music) from someone who was incredibly helpful. Today I needed a conference call with another phone carrier and the wait time was under 2 minutes.

In all cases the support was smart, courteous and friendly as usual. Nice.