Terrible Tech Support

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
ChrisSF

Re: Terrible Tech Support

Post by ChrisSF » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Amen. Worst phone support ever. I chose all the right options and was left on hold, only to be directed (after 35 minutes of my precious life wasted, never to return) to a voice mail that hung up on me before I could even leave the profane message that I wanted to leave, let alone a callback number. I'll be waiting for that callback untill I am in my grave, I am sure. I will even leave my number here to see if anyone from customer service even looks at these boards. It is 415-252-8229.

Chris

leerichjr

Post by leerichjr » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Chris,

Keep trying to reach customer support. I would call as soon as they open to ensure you are one of the first in queue. Once I got through to a live person they were very helpful. Patience is a virtue!!

Lee

dlong

Post by dlong » Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:38 pm

leerichjr wrote:,Keep trying to reach customer support.
leerichjr, that post was made on Feb 20, 2009. Things have changed dramatically since then. Ooma hired a barrage of employees just after that time frame, and Ooma support is rather contiguous now.

tommies

Post by tommies » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:11 pm

dlong wrote: leerichjr, that post was made on Feb 20, 2009. Things have changed dramatically since then. Ooma hired a barrage of employees just after that time frame, and Ooma support is rather contiguous now.
Yes, the last two calls to support, the wait was lest than 10 min.
tommies

hwgang

Post by hwgang » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:39 am

Big, BIG, BIG changes in support wait times now. (Way to hire and train, ooma!)

I called yesterday at 12:30 EDT and my call was picked up INSTANTLY (no hold music) from someone who was incredibly helpful. Today I needed a conference call with another phone carrier and the wait time was under 2 minutes.

In all cases the support was smart, courteous and friendly as usual. Nice.