Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#36125 by lordshadows
Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:21 am
Im getting a message from Ooma while trying to make an outbound call saying "The instant 2nd line is only available with ooma premiere service please hang up and wait for the other call to end" I just started getting this last night.

The problem is I don't or never had the 2nd line to begin with so does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix this as I can not use my phone currently to make outbound calls?
#36142 by WayneDsr
Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:49 am
lordshadows wrote:Im getting a message from Ooma while trying to make an outbound call saying "The instant 2nd line is only available with ooma premiere service please hang up and wait for the other call to end" I just started getting this last night.

The problem is I don't or never had the 2nd line to begin with so does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix this as I can not use my phone currently to make outbound calls?

Are you saying that you're getting this message when there is no other phone in use?

Wayne
#36151 by lordshadows
Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:09 pm
Good point...I just checked and when I picked up my phone to make a call the number 2 button lights up and it should be the number 1...I will reboot it and see if that fixes it..thanx!