Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#36086 by xferragut
Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:29 pm
I activated my Telo yesterday with the option to use my existing landline which I intend to port as indicated in the activation instructions which state:

"a) If you have a landline (VoIP or traditional), choose to integrate it with your Ooma system and are ready to port, then select “I would like to use the Ooma system with my current phone provider”."

The ooma works fine with my yet to be ported line but the problem is that when looking in the ADD ONS secction, the port option is not available. I subscribed and paid for the one year PREMIUM service that should include the port for free but there is no information or form on how to initiate it.

The more I read the more circles I find my self doing within pages on the site and always get to the same reccomendation. "Purchase a PORT for $39 or get it for free with one year subscription to premium". but it is no where to be found.

Something is not right with this picture.

Please HELP!!

Xavier
#36087 by Groundhound
Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:32 pm
The website is having some problems with that now, you'll probably need to go through customer service for that - best to call them.
#36220 by jrg716
Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:24 am
Try now... I had a similar problem and the number port just reappeared in my Addons.