Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#37010 by dlong
Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:48 pm
Wow. I surely hope you both get some help. Both of you registered within a week of each other in March.

Anyhow, can you PM an Administrator? No phone at all would be a major problem in the case of an emergency. Can a Mod please help or send a contact to help these two people?
#37387 by traveler
Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:07 pm
No love from ooma. They told me since I am 3 months over on my warranty they can't do anything. I bet they could, but oh well guess I have to get a new unit.
#37392 by Groundhound
Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:21 pm
traveler wrote:No love from ooma. They told me since I am 3 months over on my warranty they can't do anything. I bet they could, but oh well guess I have to get a new unit.

That hurts to have your Hub go out just 3 months past your warranty. If you decide to get another one (and want to stay with the Hub) you may want to look at the referbs at Frys. They still come with a year warranty: http://www.frys.com/product/5983204?.
#37395 by allo
Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:44 pm
traveler wrote:No love from ooma. They told me since I am 3 months over on my warranty they can't do anything. I bet they could, but oh well guess I have to get a new unit.

I don't know how you paid for it... but my Credit Card doubles the manufacturer warranty up to 1 year...Many CC have that... look into yours; may be you do.