Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#35686 by Neubiee
Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:56 am
Every time I hang up the phone(NON-TELO Handset) Couple seconds later the phone thinks there is an INCOMING CALL. The ringer doesn't go off but the display lights up and shows "INCOMING CALL"

This also happens any time the TELO is off the hook and put back on. When I'm done checking my voicemail through TELO Base, the non-telo Handset Lights up with the message "Incoming Call" It doesn't last long enough for it to generate a ring.

I can REPLICATE this everytime. I can post a video if of any interest.

I tried two different cordless phones(dect 6.0) and same result. Same phones that I used with Hub.
#112987 by murphy
Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:29 am
Most likely you are bouncing the hookswitch which tells the Telo to put the current call on hold and switch to the other line.
When it times out the call that is on hold it rings back to make you pick up the call that is on hold.

If you are in the habit of manually hanging up a call by pressing the hookswitch with your finger hold the switch for a couple of seconds so it isn't detected as a request to put the call on hold.