PM not working

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
Post Reply
User avatar
Aveamantium
Posts: 1352
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Loveland, Colorado

PM not working

Post by Aveamantium » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:32 am

Just wanted to point out that PM'ing is still not working...

Thanks,
Aaron
Go AVS!

Kneehi
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:58 am

Re: PM not working

Post by Kneehi » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:46 am

Let me first say that I am new to ooma and have no idea what PM means. Are you speaking of time, preventative maintenance or pre / post menopause? Also what is AVS is that short for Audio Visual Students or Avis? :)

User avatar
Aveamantium
Posts: 1352
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Loveland, Colorado

Re: PM not working

Post by Aveamantium » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:49 am

Kneehi wrote:Let me first say that I am new to ooma and have no idea what PM means. Are you speaking of time, preventative maintenance or pre / post menopause? Also what is AVS is that short for Audio Visual Students or Avis? :)
Private Messaging (little envelope under people’s names).

In my case Avs is for the Colorado Avalanche (big hockey fan!). Aveamantium is a cross between the Adamantium (x-men) and the Avalanche! :D
Go AVS!

hpepper
Posts: 752
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:29 am
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Re: PM not working

Post by hpepper » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:51 am

Aveamantium wrote: In my case Avs is for the Colorado Avalanche (big hockey fan!). Aveamantium is a cross between the Adamantium (x-men) and the Avalanche! :D
I've read your posts for quite a while Aveamantium but I just learned something new about you! :cool:

User avatar
Aveamantium
Posts: 1352
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Loveland, Colorado

Re: PM not working

Post by Aveamantium » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:54 am

hpepper wrote:
Aveamantium wrote: In my case Avs is for the Colorado Avalanche (big hockey fan!). Aveamantium is a cross between the Adamantium (x-men) and the Avalanche! :D
I've read your posts for quite a while Aveamantium but I just learned something new about you! :cool:
I'm amazed no one has asked me about my avatar... ;)

Aaron
Go AVS!

Groundhound
Posts: 2711
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 9:28 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: PM not working

Post by Groundhound » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:55 am

OK, consider the question asked?

User avatar
southsound
Posts: 3519
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:31 am
Location: Harstine Island, WA

Re: PM not working

Post by southsound » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:57 am

Aveamantium wrote:I'm amazed no one has asked me about my avatar... ;)

Aaron
I thought you used a recent picture for your avatar - same as I have done for the forum avatar. :P
ooma customer since February 2009
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.

User avatar
Aveamantium
Posts: 1352
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Loveland, Colorado

Re: PM not working

Post by Aveamantium » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:59 am

southsound wrote:
Aveamantium wrote:I'm amazed no one has asked me about my avatar... ;)

Aaron
I thought you used a recent picture for your avatar - same as I have done for the forum avatar. :P
:D

Actually my kids used to watch Invader Zim on Nick and I got hooked... Gir was Zim's crazy robot sidekick and made the show.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_In ... acters#GIR
Go AVS!

User avatar
Aveamantium
Posts: 1352
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Location: Loveland, Colorado

Re: PM not working

Post by Aveamantium » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Just a bump since I haven't seen any mods respond to this one. Not sure of how many people are/aren't aware that Private Messaging is not working and what the ETA is on this fix.
Go AVS!

Post Reply