Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#34379 by Aveamantium
Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:32 am
Just wanted to point out that PM'ing is still not working...

Thanks,
Aaron
#34384 by Kneehi
Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:46 am
Let me first say that I am new to ooma and have no idea what PM means. Are you speaking of time, preventative maintenance or pre / post menopause? Also what is AVS is that short for Audio Visual Students or Avis? :)
#34386 by Aveamantium
Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:49 am
Kneehi wrote:Let me first say that I am new to ooma and have no idea what PM means. Are you speaking of time, preventative maintenance or pre / post menopause? Also what is AVS is that short for Audio Visual Students or Avis? :)

Private Messaging (little envelope under people’s names).

In my case Avs is for the Colorado Avalanche (big hockey fan!). Aveamantium is a cross between the Adamantium (x-men) and the Avalanche! :D
#34387 by hpepper
Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:51 am
Aveamantium wrote:In my case Avs is for the Colorado Avalanche (big hockey fan!). Aveamantium is a cross between the Adamantium (x-men) and the Avalanche! :D

I've read your posts for quite a while Aveamantium but I just learned something new about you! :cool:
#34388 by Aveamantium
Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:54 am
hpepper wrote:
Aveamantium wrote:In my case Avs is for the Colorado Avalanche (big hockey fan!). Aveamantium is a cross between the Adamantium (x-men) and the Avalanche! :D

I've read your posts for quite a while Aveamantium but I just learned something new about you! :cool:

I'm amazed no one has asked me about my avatar... ;)

Aaron
#34390 by southsound
Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:57 am
Aveamantium wrote:I'm amazed no one has asked me about my avatar... ;)

Aaron

I thought you used a recent picture for your avatar - same as I have done for the forum avatar. :P
#34391 by Aveamantium
Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:59 am
southsound wrote:
Aveamantium wrote:I'm amazed no one has asked me about my avatar... ;)

Aaron

I thought you used a recent picture for your avatar - same as I have done for the forum avatar. :P

:D

Actually my kids used to watch Invader Zim on Nick and I got hooked... Gir was Zim's crazy robot sidekick and made the show.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_In ... acters#GIR
#34593 by Aveamantium
Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:50 pm
Just a bump since I haven't seen any mods respond to this one. Not sure of how many people are/aren't aware that Private Messaging is not working and what the ETA is on this fix.