Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#32385 by eldiosyeldiablo
Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:08 am
I am surprised to find that there are no insets in the Ooma Telo device to allow us to mount the device to the wall.

Ooma, why not?
Are there any adapters? Anything planned?

Has anyone rigged something up?
#32395 by Groundhound
Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:21 am
I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to rig something up with adhesive backed Velcro strips.
Last edited by Groundhound on Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
#32401 by eldiosyeldiablo
Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:36 am
True it could be done with velcro.
Not very sturdy and it would probably void the warranty if it went crashing down to the floor.
#32404 by Groundhound
Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:42 am
eldiosyeldiablo wrote:.... it would probably void the warranty if it went crashing down to the floor.

Probably true for anything "rigged up", so I guess you've answered your own question.
#32429 by hpepper
Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:36 am
eldiosyeldiablo wrote:True it could be done with velcro.
Not very sturdy and it would probably void the warranty if it went crashing down to the floor.


Although if the cables were all wire-tied and bundled those would keep the rather light Telo from falling. :P
#32437 by Kneehi
Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:00 am
Gray Duct tape works wonders. It gives that "Lost in Space" sort of style. :cool:
#32438 by Groundhound
Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:04 am
Kneehi wrote:Gray Duct tape works wonders. It gives that "Lost in Space" sort of style. :cool:

True, add in some coat hangers or chicken wire for a truly "tres chic" wall hanging solution. :D

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests