Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#31146 by jrruss
Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:56 am
I received a $4.99 OOMA charge on my credit card dated 10/31/2009 and have no clue what this charge might be. I enabled my service at the end of April this year and also purchased a 1 year extension of the free 6 month subscription to OOMA premium that was part of the package from Costco.

Does anyone know what this charge is and why I would not receive some sort of notice or invoice of this charge? Frankly, I'm a bit pi$$ed that I am being charge anything additional as I originally subscribed to to this service due to the "no additional charge" marketing hype. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any replies.
#31152 by jrruss
Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:29 am
I might add that no where on the OOMA account page does it provide a breakdown of any charges or credits, be it anuual or monthly. Had that information been apparent, I wouldn't have reached out this way. Maybe this should be a request for a more robust and informative account information. Thanks again.
#31170 by Bobby B
Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:33 pm
A very valid request - we'll at least try to get e-mail invoicing turned on. I'll check where we are on that.

jrruss wrote:I might add that no where on the OOMA account page does it provide a breakdown of any charges or credits, be it anuual or monthly. Had that information been apparent, I wouldn't have reached out this way. Maybe this should be a request for a more robust and informative account information. Thanks again.