Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#30432 by jazzyone
Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:16 pm
What is the purpose of the login info when setting up a personal device?

Input Fields are;

First Name
Last Name
Email Address
Password

How do you log into the personal device? Myooma.com asks for a phone number not a name. When I enter the 2nd phone number I get an login error.

Thanks!
#30434 by Groundhound
Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:19 pm
When you assign a scout to a second number (personal number) it not only rings exclusively on that scout but you also get a separate my.ooma account with voicemail for that number. The login info for that separate account is controlled in the primary account.
#30453 by murphy
Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:04 am
You log into the private account by using the second phone number and the password that you assigned when you created the private device. You may have to set up the voice mail for the second number first (I don't remember). Call the second number from the phone connected to the scout and configure the voice mail for the second number.
#30921 by leinerd
Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:55 am
I have my secondary number assigned to the hub (since I use it for fax) and my primary number assigned to the scout. I am able to log in on each account. However, I get errors when I try to change an settings on my secondary number. Anyone else experiencing this problem?