Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#30225 by speakhead
Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:49 pm
I am trying to place an order for Premier + Porting and when I enter all the information about my Mastercard credit card and submit it tells me that the CVV, Firstname and Lastname need to be valid entries. I've tried this on FireFox and Safari on OSX and Explorer 8 on Win 7 with the same results.

Same thing when I tried to enter the information in the Billing Information section.

Anyone having the same problem today?
#30370 by Swd90755
Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:44 pm
Yes, I have been trying to do the same both at the order page and the setup of billing information page. I have tried several times today with the same unsuccessful results as you. Very frustrating. Makes me wonder if I really want Premier and porting.
#30374 by kdmc69
Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:58 pm
Swd90755 wrote:Yes, I have been trying to do the same both at the order page and the setup of billing information page. I have tried several times today with the same unsuccessful results as you. Very frustrating. Makes me wonder if I really want Premier and porting.

I went through the same thing earlier this afternoon. I called Customer Service and was told that they are having an issue with the website resulting in credit card info not being accepted. But, they gladly took my CC info over the phone and the number port was underway.
#30399 by speakhead
Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:43 pm
My original problem was resolved the same way: CS took all the information and set up my credit card. They then took my account password and tried to place the order for premier and porting but got the same error. They manually put in the order and gave me a ticket for reference.
#30539 by BobB
Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:11 pm
I had the same problem Friday. )Error message after porting and renewing for a year) They took care of me on the phone. I was worried about being doubled billed. CS seemed to be unaware of the error message.