Ooma Telo Lifeless???

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
franklasvegas

Re: Ooma Telo Lifeless???

Post by franklasvegas » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:00 pm

Groundhound...

When they added "fax mode" - I checked it but it doesn't stick in My Ooma but if I try to do *99 I get a fast busy so i assume the option is set to on - but I still get the humming.

And this is the second Telo as the first had some light flickering issues so I returned and got another and both have had the humming issues.

The degree of humming varies but it is there and sometimes during the conversation - not just while the call is ringing. :?
__________________________________________________________________________________
Frank
Scottsdale, AZ
Ooma Customer since August, 2009
Lifetime Premier Service
Ooma Telo

Groundhound

Post by Groundhound » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:16 pm

franklasvegas wrote:Groundhound...

When they added "fax mode" - I checked it but it doesn't stick in My Ooma but if I try to do *99 I get a fast busy so i assume the option is set to on - but I still get the humming.
I know the setting didn't stick earlier but I thought it was fixed, at least it now works for me.

franklasvegas

Post by franklasvegas » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:05 pm

I checked My Ooma again and it "sticking". I still experience the humming using *99
__________________________________________________________________________________
Frank
Scottsdale, AZ
Ooma Customer since August, 2009
Lifetime Premier Service
Ooma Telo