EMAIL TO SUPPORT BOUNCES

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Re: EMAIL TO SUPPORT BOUNCES

Post by Bobby B » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:52 am

Hi Rene,

I'll ask our support team to follow-up on the e-mail bounce you received - do you also receive an e-mail bounce when sending to support@oomacare.com?

Also, the only ticket I see for your account is a request for a new Telo power supply. Which support problem was recently resolved?
Bobby B

The Talker

Post by The Talker » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:15 am

I sent messages through the 'contact us' clicker.

I'll send you a PM regarding the other particulars.
Bobby B wrote:Hi Rene,

I'll ask our support team to follow-up on the e-mail bounce you received - do you also receive an e-mail bounce when sending to support@oomacare.com?

Also, the only ticket I see for your account is a request for a new Telo power supply. Which support problem was recently resolved?
I am The Talker || **Lifetime Premier Service Subscriber** Use this SEARCH function folks!

dpierce

Post by dpierce » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:58 pm

I just received the same bounce back from the online email submission form. I'm a new Ooma customer and use to a more reliable and robust support system with my old landline. I'm trying to be understanding and allow this new way to communicate to grow on me, but I have to say this is just as bad as my Magic jack experience a year ago.