Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#24215 by gtdurham
Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:08 am
Is there anything that I will be required to do if at the end of my 60 day trial period of Premier I decide not to subscribe?
#24227 by tommies
Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:27 am
I'm not sure if any one have been automatic sign up for premier after the free trial is up. I did nothing and the free trial just went away/expired
#24229 by southsound
Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:33 am
tommies wrote:I'm not sure if any one have been automatic sign up for premier after the free trial is up. I did nothing and the free trial just went away/expired

Same situation here. I didn't do anything and at the end of the trial period my features just changed to standard.
#24230 by Groundhound
Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:34 am
tommies wrote:I'm not sure if any one have been automatic sign up for premier after the free trial is up. I did nothing and the free trial just went away/expired

I think the automatic renewal following trial was implemented on Oct. 1.

From the new T&C:
"(b) Trial offers and special promotions: Ooma may offer its customers free trials of Services as special promotions from time to time. Such Services are not guaranteed and can be modified, extended, altered, or cancelled by Ooma at any time without notice. You will be notified when these Services are due to expire. Should you fail to notify Ooma of your intention to cancel the use of these Services beyond the trial period, you will be deemed to have subscribed to such Services and may be charged the associated fees for continued usage of such Services."
#24234 by bw1
Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:40 am
It depends on what Ooma equipment you've purchased/activated. If it's a new Telo or the Hub only product from Costco B&M, then you'll be required to enter a valid credit card for billing purposes. Then, at the end of the 60 day trial, the premier service will automatically continue at $9.99 per month. You can opt-out at any point during your 60 day trial.

If you activate the Ooma Core Hub/Scout combo, no credit card is required and at the end of the trial period, your service automatically downgrades to Ooma Core service. I assume that will continue for as long as the Ooma Core Hub/Scout combo is available for NEW purchases with the current "Voicemail included" printed on the box.
#24984 by Zindar
Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:05 am
Along these lines, I'm wondering: How I tell which of my features will go away after 60 days? It's not clear to me which features are part of premier, and which are part of standard.

Is there a convenient list somewhere denoting the differences?
#24985 by murphy
Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 am
Go to the main web site https://www.ooma.com and click on Premier. If it's in the premier list, it's not a basic feature.