Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#24052 by delljim
Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:49 pm
I am under the Premier free 60 day trial. I purchased the Hub and Scout together.
If I do not subscribe to Premier at the trial end, will my Scout be non operational as an extension to my Hub?? I realize I would not have the instant 2nd line, but other than that can it be used along with my Hub. Would the Voicemail features still work on both???
#24053 by tommies
Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:57 pm
I also have a scout without premier. I use it as an answering machine without a phone connect to it.
#24055 by delljim
Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:11 pm
I do still use the Scout as an extension to another phone in another room. My main concern would be will the Scout still be operational as a phone, if I do not have Premier? Thank you
#24056 by but2002
Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:14 pm
delljim wrote:I do still use the Scout as an extension to another phone in another room. My main concern would be will the Scout still be operational as a phone, if I do not have Premier? Thank you

Scout will still work just like the hub will after premier expires, in every way (Except no instant second line)
#24076 by WayneDsr
Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:57 pm
You're right delljim, there's a good group of ooma users in the forums and all are very happy to help.
Bobby B and Dennis from ooma hang around here as well.

You're quite welcome to hang around and join in when you can.

Wayne
#71200 by devdevil85
Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:00 pm
But in order to get a second line on the Scout a Premier subscription would be required, correct?

Wouldn't it be cheaper, in the long-run, to just purchase another Hub if all you want/need is Basic calling features?
#71245 by oomg
Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:24 am
devdevil85 wrote:But in order to get a second line on the Scout a Premier subscription would be required, correct?

Wouldn't it be cheaper, in the long-run, to just purchase another Hub if all you want/need is Basic calling features?

Probably would be cheaper, but IMHO the Premier features are well worth the $10 per month.