3018744670 wrote:I dont know when my yearly premier contract will expire and I want to extend my agreement for 1, 2 or 3 years at the $99 per year price......where do I do this? I do not see the option on line, do I have to call the 800 number to do this???? let me know please.
Account Notification: Update to Terms & Conditions
It's been a busy several months for us here at Ooma, but we wanted to stop and say "thank you" for being part of the Ooma family. Your support and guidance is what has made us successful so far, and we hope we can count on your help in the future too.
We are making some changes to our Terms and Conditions and to our pricing. For all our existing Ooma Core customers, these changes are limited. Here is what applies to you:
* We've increased your minutes of residential, domestic calling to 5,000 minutes per month
* We've reduced the monthly subscription price for Ooma Premier to $9.99 (from $12.99)
* We've grandfathered existing Ooma Premier annual subscribers at the previous rate of $99.99. New annual subscriptions will be priced at $119.99
* We've implemented billing for 411 (directory assistance) at $0.99 per call (800-GOOG-411 or 800-FREE-411 are free options). This charge will be deducted from your Ooma prepaid calling account
For new Ooma customers, here are highlights of our new Terms and Conditions:
* 5,000 total minutes per month of residential domestic calling
* Ooma Premier monthly subscriptions are $9.99/month
* Ooma Premier annual subscriptions are $119.99/year. This now includes either one free number port ($39.99 value) or a free Ooma Telo Handset ($49.99 value)
* $11.75/year Regulatory Recovery Fee in Years 2 and beyond to cover taxes, regulatory fees and other costs
* Voicemail is now bundled with Ooma Premier
* 60-days of free Ooma Care telephone support. Thereafter, non-Premier customers receive free email support and may purchase Ooma Care telephone support for $39.99/year
Just to be clear, as an existing Ooma Core customer, the annual Regulatory Recovery Fee mentioned above will not apply to you. You will also continue to receive voicemail and free unlimited Ooma Care telephone support without subscribing to Ooma Premier.
As you can see, we have improved the terms for you, our current customers. We have maintained our commitments to you while improving our residential service and reducing the monthly charge for Ooma Premier. We have made slight changes for new customers to reflect our latest business activities and to be more in-line with current market conditions. If you have any questions about the new terms and conditions or the new pricing, please comment on our blog or send us an email.
Thank you again for being an Ooma customer.