Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#23250 by Bill11
Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:36 am
Dennis, just so it is clear:

If I purchase a Hub & Scout bundle now, and activate now, then I will be covered under the "old" Terms of Service?

My purchase decision is based upon the answer to this question, so that is why I am asking for confirmation.

Thank you.

Bill11
#23420 by Dennis P
Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:00 pm
If you purchase our original Ooma Core bundle (which includes an Ooma Hub and Ooma Scout), you will get voicemail included in the basic service tier and the regulatory recovery fee will not apply. Other aspects of our new terms and conditions (such as the updated residential service clause) still apply.
#23557 by Pandora
Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:44 pm
Dennis P wrote:If you purchase our original Ooma Core bundle (which includes an Ooma Hub and Ooma Scout), you will get voicemail included in the basic service tier and the regulatory recovery fee will not apply. Other aspects of our new terms and conditions (such as the updated residential service clause) still apply.
Dennis,
Thanks so much.

If I understand correctly, old core systems without premier are under the "Ooma Core" plan, and new Telo systems without premier are under the "Ooma Telo" plan.

I just helped a few friends order some core hubs from Amazon, hoping they can still get the old Ooma Core plan. I assume when activating a core hub that the free voicemail includes online voicemail as it traditionally has, or is that now a premium only feature? My apology for being a bit confused, I'm just trying to understand the changes.
#23923 by Bill11
Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:01 am
Thanks for the replies Dennis. I ended up purchasing a Hub and Scout package at walmart.com. They currently offer a $25 e-gift card on this item so that was a nice bonus.