Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#23125 by jazzyone
Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:40 pm
Hi,

First time poster and new user to the ooma family.

After the upgrade of their website I noticed that my "Default number for outgoing calls" under the Privacy Preferences have a large list of phone numbers on the pull down menu (10 unknown numbers and 4 duplicate entries of my number). I only have one number.

Prior to the website upgrade I only had one number. Now I have duplicate lists of my numbers and multiple unknown numbers which I didn't sign up for. I verified that I have 1 number by checking the "Phone Numbers" preferences.

What is going on? I've contacted support and they didn't answer my question. She just said ignore it...

I started the porting process so I somewhat committed. I hope this is not a sign of things to come.....
#23129 by Lola
Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:48 pm
same here, must be a bug. I have two numbers and I have a bunch other numbers showing on the dropdown.
#23133 by jazzyone
Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:59 pm
Thanks for the quick response!

I mentioned it as a possible bug to support, but they were more interested in getting off the phone.

At list there is this forum for some answers and hopefully ooma fixes the issue.
#23357 by niknak
Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:36 am
jazzyone wrote:Wow, It great that someone from Ooma reads the board and respond to issues. Thanks!

the ooma moderators have always been reading these forums...but they all may have been busy with the new rollout recently