Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#26923 by rakesh15
Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:18 am
^^Thanks for info.

In my case, I have purchased ooma from walmart and as a non-electronic item they consider it,
I have 90 days return policy.

I think, I can wait 4 more weeks and have feeling that I will buy ooma 4 weeks later on black friday - Thx giving sale
for a better deal.

So, I am waiing for Thx giving sale of Christmas on Nov's, 3rd week.
I will then return old ooma to wallmart.

Thanks all.
#26986 by southsound
Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:04 am
Fry's has the core package (hub and scout) in both their online store with free shipping and in their stores for $199. This package will have free basic voicemail and the old TOS meaning no recapture fee (the $12 after the first year). :cool:
#27456 by Zindar
Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:22 am
When I was shopping for a good deal on ooma, I didn't want to wait too long for prices to drop, because every month that went by without purchasing ooma was a month I had to pay AT&T $18 more that I would otherwise not have to, if I had ooma.
#28123 by jlhayman
Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:45 am
I live in Macomb, Michigan (48044)

Visited the Meijer Store in Shelby Township, Michigan, and found the Hub/Scout Combo Kit on Clearance for $199. Purchased the kit...total = $210.94 after tax.

Got the kit home and within 15 minutes had the kit activated and totally functional!

Really Happy...SO FAR!

Later Vonage!!!!!
#28612 by thehimalayas
Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:01 pm
rakesh15 wrote:In my case, I have purchased ooma from walmart and as a non-electronic item they consider it, I have 90 days return policy.

Hi Rakesh, did you confirm with Walmart that this is not an "Electronics" item? The return policy for electronics is significantly lower than 90 days: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=538459
#28885 by rakesh15
Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:34 am
^^ Yes. I did confirm with their ( walmart) warehouse, you can return within 90 days - as non-electronic item.
I purchased from their web site and picked up at their local store for free shippping
and you may also return it same way - shipping free.

If I got better price. It costed me 204 dollars.