Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#22719 by rakesh15
Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:47 pm
Hi

Read my full scale, full blown, post on page 3 here, dated - sun. Oct. 25, 2009 ,
for ooma best offers and discussions as per the title of this topic.

Sept. 30, 2009

I need to buy ooma for, my son now and wondered, as of today,
including coupon/code what is the best place to buy it from???

JR/Costco/Dell/Bestbuy/Wallmart/Kmart/Staples/Ebay/Amazon/ Where???

I could find walmart deal so far so good, at present.

Should I wait a little, as ooma Telo is gonna out tomorrow??

Any suggestions, please?

Pl. respond. Thanks.
Last edited by rakesh15 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
#22750 by tao
Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:44 pm
rakesh15 wrote:Hi

Sept. 30, 2009

I need to buy ooma for my son now and wondered, as of today,
including coupon/code what is the best place to buy it from???
JR/Costco/Dell/Bestbuy/Wallmart/Kmart/Staples/Ebay/Amazon/ Where???

I could find walmart deal so far so good, at present.

Should I wait a little, as ooma Telo is gonna out tomorrow??

Any suggestions, please?
Pl. respond. Thanks.

I would wait until at least 10/10/09 to see if there are any deals to be made on the old ooma HUB.
I would check this site daily to see if there are any deals!:
http://www.slickdeals.net/

#25207 by Paco495
Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:29 am
Walmart.com is the best price currently. It is 229.00 with a 25 dollar gift card. Here is a little trick to receive an additional 10% off the price.

1. Go to Bing.com
2. Search for "Walmart.com"
3. On the right hand side, you will see an ad for Walmart.com with 10% Bing cash back
4. Click on cashback, sign into hotmail account (or create one)
5. Order the ooma from walmart.com

In a few days you will see a cashback in your new bing account for $22.90. Cashback is available to you after 60 days (you can request a check be sent to you)

So the price is 229.00 + tax (around 12 bucks) + .97 cent shipping = 242 and some change. Minus 25 (giftcard) and 22.90 (cashback) and the final price is 194 dollars and change.

Paco
Last edited by Paco495 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
#26132 by rakesh15
Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:01 am
Did anyone find any other loc. to buy Ooma ( hub and scout ) at lower beating price??

Should I wait for Thanks giving - Black Friday sale ???

Frys.com guys did not do any shipping, ( as mentioned in above post ) so I could not buy it.

Thanks.
#26174 by Zindar
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:56 am
I should have checked here first. I bought mine from amazon.com for $227.98 I simultaneously bought "Panasonic DECT 6.0-Series 3-Handset Cordless Phone System with Answering System (KX-TG1033S)" for $67.06 (all with free shipping).

I didn't really need the phone system to have an answering system feature, but I wanted the 3 handsets to all be connected wirelessly to the phone hub, which I have plugged into my Ooma hub, and $67.06 was as cheap as I could find for it. So far, I really like the panasonic telephone system.
#26704 by rakesh15
Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:11 pm
^^
Thx for your input.
I will try with DELL, to see if they honor the Bing offer too.

Pana DeCT 6.0 are good phones and I bought those too ( base + 2 units - silver color )and like it,
bold big numbers and good voice qlty.

The bad part is, the base have no phone buttons and speaker button, for handfree talk.
Base speaker phone is always lot better than handset speaker phone - Sound Qlty point of view and I use speaker a lot , as almost everyone makes you holding the receiver at ear.

Moreover, If that Pana. unit is used with magic jack, caller Id sometimes /most times is not working.
It ( caller ID ) works with ooma, though.

I also got Uniden 5.6 GHz phone system, which is also good equally and I like both.
This one shows caller ID ( ooma nad magic jack) on both every time and base has phone buttons and speaker button, ( handset also has ) so I love Uniden more. I love buttons and speaker on base as I use it almost all times as all people now a days makes you on " hold" while transferring .

However, Pana 6.0 DECT is also pleasant and i like its handset shape, bold big buttons and most advanced voice qlty.

Last edited by rakesh15 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.