Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#16613 by skiptio
Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:39 pm
I've had ooma for six months and have had no problems. The last three days the tab has changed from blue to blinking red without me doing anything. Day one was blinking red most of the day. Day two it blinked red a number of times for up to a couple hours each time but would change back to blue with me taking no action. Today, it has blinked red all day. I have tried unplugging the hub and about 10% of the time the tab goes blue for a minute or so and then back to blinking red.

The instructions manual says "Press the ooma tab to illuminate the diagnostic light pattern to identify the source of the problem." I do that and then what? Any suggestions?

I know my Internet connection(Comcast cable) is good while all this is happening. Any help would be appreciated.
#16615 by murphy
Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:48 pm
The same page that you read that sentence on tells you what the light combinations mean.
#16616 by skiptio
Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:59 pm
Nothing else on that page in the trouble shooting part of the manual shows me what my problem is. I have a blinking ooma tab. Nothing else is lit up. There are no further details in the manual that I can see.
#16632 by murphy
Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:39 pm
skiptio wrote:Nothing else on that page in the trouble shooting part of the manual shows me what my problem is. I have a blinking ooma tab. Nothing else is lit up. There are no further details in the manual that I can see.

Press the ooma tab and it should light up a light pattern on the other lights.
Match that pattern with the manual. The associated paragraph will tell you what is wrong.