Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#16240 by mthomtech
Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:32 pm
Don't know ... it must have been something on the registration servers as Bobby B indicated.

It just started working again with no changes on my side. Just noticed it when a call came through.

Titanium ... are you up again?
#16248 by mthomtech
Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:53 pm
TITANIUM wrote:I must need the same fix as I am still SOL with the Ooma hub. What is the magic fix?

I'm not sure what they did for me ... or if it's the same issue. I had called tech support yesterday and they opened a ticket for the engineers to work on this morning, and Bobby B was also taking a look last night.

When you look at the home screen on setup.ooma.com (the setup screen on the hub), does it say that it is "Registering, please wait"?
#16260 by TITANIUM
Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:01 pm
From setup screen:

Your ooma Network is Registering, please wait...

Internet: Connected
Ooma Core: Registering, please wait...

Phone Line: No phone line detected, check the phone line is properly connected.

Ooma Services

Phone Setup: We are waiting for your phone line to be configured for the ooma network
Second Line: Enabled

Voice Mail: Enabled
#16263 by mthomtech
Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:15 pm
TITANIUM wrote:From setup screen:

Your ooma Network is Registering, please wait...

Internet: Connected
Ooma Core: Registering, please wait...

Ooma Services

Phone Setup: We are waiting for your phone line to be configured for the ooma network
Second Line: Enabled

Voice Mail: Enabled

Did you call tech support so that they can get the engineers looking at it?
#16271 by niknak
Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:00 pm
...Phone Setup: We are waiting for your phone line to be configured for the ooma network...

Id the hub provisioned for use with landline? Is landline plugged into phone port?
#16278 by niknak
Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Ooma Services

Phone Setup: We are waiting for your phone line to be configured for the ooma network...

If you are using dry loop DSL with no integrated landline, why is the hub reporting as above?
#16281 by mthomtech
Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:46 pm
niknak wrote:

Ooma Services

Phone Setup: We are waiting for your phone line to be configured for the ooma network...

If you are using dry loop DSL with no integrated landline, why is the hub reporting as above?

niknak,

Mine was saying the same thing and I also don't have it provisioned for a phone line. I think it may not be connecting to the registration server to tell how it's been provisioned.

Titanium's issue seems to be exactly what I had. I'm not sure how it was fixed.

Bobby B - Can you help Titanium ... it seems like the same issue I was having last night? In case you need my ticket number for reference, it was CS14043.