calling a vonage customer

Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
majicsissy

calling a vonage customer

Post by majicsissy » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:06 pm

hi everyone i was wondering if anybody is having trouble calling a vonage customer cause i am having trouble at this point it's always busy... both line even know he has call waitting anybody please i 'll appreciate it v much thanks

scoutconnor

Re: calling a vonage customer

Post by scoutconnor » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:59 pm

majicsissy wrote:hi everyone i was wondering if anybody is having trouble calling a vonage customer cause i am having trouble at this point it's always busy... both line even know he has call waitting anybody please i 'll appreciate it v much thanks
Vonage may not have updated their databases yet to include your ooma setup. Did you recently switch to ooma?
P.S. Welcome to the ooma forums!

niknak

Post by niknak » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:58 pm

it's possible the CLEC that ooma uses in your area is having a problem switching calls to vonage. If the problem doesn't clear up in a day or two you may need to call ooma CS to resolve

Boondocs

Post by Boondocs » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:08 am

I have no issues call a vonage phone number.
Telo - primary phone since Feb 2009
Core - gave to sister April 2010
Lifetime Premier Member

drew@hohmann.us

Post by drew@hohmann.us » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:47 pm

I can't call vonage either, or my work which is also using VOIP (not vonage, but don't know the provider).
Did you ever get it to work?

oldanbo

Post by oldanbo » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:25 pm

drew@hohmann.us wrote:I can't call vonage either, or my work which is also using VOIP (not vonage, but don't know the provider).
Did you ever get it to work?
I have no clue other than to say that we call vonage customers almost every day. No problem. We have done so with the Hub and Telo both. If it's of any help, we are 360 area code, AKA NPA in phone speak.

Regards

tigercruise

Post by tigercruise » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:08 am

I have Vonage at my home and Ooma at my vacation home. I call home all the time on Ooma with no problem whatsoever.