Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#15968 by majicsissy
Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:06 pm
hi everyone i was wondering if anybody is having trouble calling a vonage customer cause i am having trouble at this point it's always busy... both line even know he has call waitting anybody please i 'll appreciate it v much thanks
#16041 by scoutconnor
Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:59 pm
majicsissy wrote:hi everyone i was wondering if anybody is having trouble calling a vonage customer cause i am having trouble at this point it's always busy... both line even know he has call waitting anybody please i 'll appreciate it v much thanks

Vonage may not have updated their databases yet to include your ooma setup. Did you recently switch to ooma?
P.S. Welcome to the ooma forums!
#16067 by niknak
Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:58 pm
it's possible the CLEC that ooma uses in your area is having a problem switching calls to vonage. If the problem doesn't clear up in a day or two you may need to call ooma CS to resolve
#16084 by Boondocs
Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:08 am
I have no issues call a vonage phone number.
#38120 by oldanbo
Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:25 pm
drew@hohmann.us wrote:I can't call vonage either, or my work which is also using VOIP (not vonage, but don't know the provider).
Did you ever get it to work?

I have no clue other than to say that we call vonage customers almost every day. No problem. We have done so with the Hub and Telo both. If it's of any help, we are 360 area code, AKA NPA in phone speak.

Regards