Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#15108 by Bobby B
Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:24 am
I see the ticket created (CS-13145) and the notes about your issue, but it doesn't look like the RMA was processed. I sent the ticket over to our support manager here to see what's going on.
#15111 by oomamad
Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:39 am
Bobby B wrote:I see the ticket created (CS-13145) and the notes about your issue, but it doesn't look like the RMA was processed. I sent the ticket over to our support manager here to see what's going on.

Thanks.

I hard looped the port and there isn't any link light so I think the modem port went belly up for some reason. The other port does work and link light initiates.

Thanks for the help again!
#15209 by BryanS
Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:26 pm
Can't you log into the lounge and forward your calls to your cell? Or is the whole account, number and all, gone? If the hub loses power or is disconnected, everything stops working?
#15366 by oomamad
Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:37 am
BryanS wrote:Can't you log into the lounge and forward your calls to your cell? Or is the whole account, number and all, gone? If the hub loses power or is disconnected, everything stops working?

You can....

But that is a premier feature.

=/