Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#15070 by oomamad
Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:04 am
What is the typical turn around to get a call back from the "Level 2" or whatever team?

I've been down for over a week now and I tried hard looping my ethernet port - it's dead.

And I need a new unit...

I've called twice, sent emails twice through the support system with no feedback other than we are passing it along.

I also asked if I could get a courtesy phone push to a cell (as it is a premier feature - that's fine), and was told no... Sorry.

C'mon!

What do I have to do!? Has anyone done the RMA process yet? Any tips one could share for a faster resolution? Being without a phone in the house is not as difficult as it once would have been, but it's pretty frustrating none the less.
#15078 by oomamad
Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:46 am
Aveamantium wrote:How long have you had the unit? Can you go through the store where you purchased it? This may be a quicker route...

It was through Amazon.

It's been under about 4 or 5 months so I suppose I could go that route.

I guess I'm a little put off / surprised that I would have to do that and can't seem to get any "real" answers.

Shrug.

I guess it's just the way it is?

I understand the low cost / profit solution, but leaving me without a hub for a week with no help in sight is hard to comprehend.
#15079 by Aveamantium
Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:49 am
Hopefully Bobby B will check in and see what he can do!? I was just hoping that you had just purchesed it recently from a brick and morter store, which would make returning it all that much easier! :)

As much as I like to order things online, I hate the snail mail aspect. Hopefully you get taken care of soon!
#15081 by oomamad
Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:00 am
Aveamantium wrote:Hopefully Bobby B will check in and see what he can do!? I was just hoping that you had just purchesed it recently from a brick and morter store, which would make returning it all that much easier! :)

As much as I like to order things online, I hate the snail mail aspect. Hopefully you get taken care of soon!

:)

Thanks...

Yea, sometimes saving a couple of bucks can be painful when you need something fixed.
#15101 by WayneDsr
Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:47 am
I hope you can get things fixed from this point on. Let us know and like Aaron said, Welcome!

Wayne
Last edited by WayneDsr on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
#15102 by Aveamantium
Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:49 am
WayneDsr wrote:I hope you can get things fixed from this point on. Let us know and like "A" said, Welcome!

Wayne

Aaron is probably easier than my screen name... ;)