Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#14907 by Aveamantium
Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:57 am
grathke wrote:Anyone know if the Telo beta testers have been notified or when that wll happen.

Thanks
Glenn

Personally, I have not been notified but I would imagine there will be posts in this forum once the invites begin to go out.
#14908 by scottlindner
Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:00 am
Aveamantium wrote:Personally, I have not been notified but I would imagine there will be posts in this forum once the invites begin to go out.

If I understand correctly, there will be a separate and private area for TELO beta testers. I would take this to me that if you're not a TELO beta tester, you won't see any changes on the forum. I could be wrong though.

Scott
#14910 by Aveamantium
Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:07 am
I would think that Bobby would at least let the forum know that all the invites have been sent out? If not these kind of threads will keep appearing.
#14912 by scottlindner
Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:10 am
Aveamantium wrote:I would think that Bobby would at least let the forum know that all the invites have been sent out? If not these kind of threads will keep appearing.

How many times have we seen the "Press 1" thread reappear? Just a point to consider regarding how much the moderators get involved.

Scott
#14915 by Groundhound
Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:50 am
Aveamantium wrote:Personally, I have not been notified but I would imagine there will be posts in this forum once the invites begin to go out.

I've not heard either so far, but those who do get selected are probably constrained from public comment by an NDA.
#14919 by Aveamantium
Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:08 am
Groundhound wrote:

I've not heard either so far, but those who do get selected are probably constrained from public comment by an NDA.

Well I'm still trying to think positive! :)
#14920 by scottlindner
Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:12 am
Groundhound wrote:

Absolutely correct. I already signed and submitted the NDA, but haven't heard anything since.

Scott
#14992 by Leeway
Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:05 pm
I love my Ooma system now, and it can only get better as it is beta tested and rolled out.
Last edited by Leeway on Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#15005 by ggilman
Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:17 pm
Be sure to check your spam folder if you were hoping to have one. It's possible an invite could have gone there.
Last edited by ggilman on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.