Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#14364 by trigler
Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:57 am
Hi. My ooma hub no longer allows me to listen to a voicemail as it's being recorded. It also no longer allows me to listen to a voicemail period, unless I'm using a phone. Anyone have any idea about this?
#14365 by Aveamantium
Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:05 am
Is the volume turned up on the left (I think) side?
#14393 by bw1
Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:15 pm
trigler wrote:Hi. My ooma hub no longer allows me to listen to a voicemail as it's being recorded. It also no longer allows me to listen to a voicemail period, unless I'm using a phone. Anyone have any idea about this?

Did you subscribe to Premier? If not, would your 60 day trial have run out recently?

If you're not in the trial period or subscribed to Premier, you'll no longer have message screening. See https://www.ooma.com/learn/ooma_premier. ... _voicemail

However, as far as I know, you should still be able to listen to your voicemail from the hub by pressing the play button.
#14426 by trigler
Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:35 pm
I have Premier, which I just paid for in January, so it's still running. My sound is turned all the way up. (Yes, the wheel is on the left side.) No sound comes out of the ooma hub at all. I just have to hit play on the hub and then use my phone. Kind of inconvenient.
#14428 by ggilman
Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:48 pm
Sounds to me like you have an issue with the speaker. I'd call customer service.