Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#673 by atici
Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:28 am
I set my phone to set its time automatically using the timestamp delivered with the caller ID but the time I receive is 1hr ahead. I think there is a bug in the timestamp delivery of the ooma system.

I live in CST timezone and my ooma account info reflects this (city, zipcode). I have two phone numbers associated to my account one of which has an area code in EST timezone and the other in CST.

Is this configurable from my side or the ooma support's side?

Thanks.
#675 by trim81
Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:04 am
atici wrote:I set my phone to set its time automatically using the timestamp delivered with the caller ID but the time I receive is 1hr ahead. I think there is a bug in the timestamp delivery of the ooma system.

I live in CST timezone and my ooma account info reflects this (city, zipcode). I have two phone numbers associated to my account one of which has an area code in EST timezone and the other in CST.

Is this configurable from my side or the ooma support's side?

Thanks.

I had the same thing happen to me. (I'm in PST, but it was EST, 3 hours ahead), you need to open up a troubleshoot ticket with Ooma. They will fix it. You cannot do it on your end.