Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#12148 by 4086775908
Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:18 pm
My ooma works as well, but only it can't receive a call form 408 277 05.. alway get busy tone when 408 277 05.. make a call to my ooma number.
Althought my ooma black list is empty. My ooma number is 408 677 ....
My config is:
ModemADSL --- Dlink DIR-655 (wifi router) --- Ooma system

Thanks for your help!
Last edited by 4086775908 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
#12149 by southsound
Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:46 pm
This is something that ooma support will have to look into. You can call them tomorrow at 888 711-6662. Email doesn't work as good as a phone call and they may or may not respond to a forum entry. When you call, let them know the dates and times of the calls that would not complete so they can do some searching of their logs.

A recommendation - most of us feel that it is not best practice to use your phone number as a login for the forums because it opens you up to a lot of spam when the wrong kind of people read your post. You might consider having the customer service folks change it when you call them and also have them delete this thread.

And lest I forget, welcome to ooma!
#12164 by niknak
Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:06 am
kenra wrote:Sometimes the obvious is overlooked...since it in the same area code, check to see what the caller is dialing.

kenra wrote:Sometimes the obvious is overlooked...since it in the same area code, check to see what the caller is dialing.

Due to the way call routing works it is more likely for CLECs (such as the ones Ooma partners with) to have problems routing intraLATA vs interLATA calls.

AS Sothsound recomends, contact OOMA customer service and they can resolve this