Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#11111 by yonlybull
Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:07 pm
I'm not sure what's going on with my Ooma service. I can not receive calls. all calls going to voice mail. i tried re-booting but problem remains the same... any idea out there?
#11112 by yonlybull
Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:46 pm
hey, I did corrected my own problem. the envelope symbol on the keypad was solid red. from the knowledge base instructions, I pressed the envelope tab for few seconds to unlock the "do not disturb function" and it was ok
#11122 by southsound
Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:41 am
You will be happy to know that you are not alone. Many others have had the same problem. Good job on finding the answer yourself!

Now that you are here on the forum, welcome to ooma! Make sure to visit the forums often.
#11123 by scottlindner
Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:02 am
southsound wrote:You will be happy to know that you are not alone. Many others have had the same problem. Good job on finding the answer yourself!

Definitely emphasize "many". I'm one of them, and just earlier this week I walked someone else through the same thing.

Cheers,
Scott
#11775 by pluffmud913
Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:39 am
I am not receiving calls from a friend with the Packet 8 VOIP. Don't know it if is an issue with Packet 8 or an OOMA issue...I can receive calls from his cell phone, just not his landline Packet 8...He says he gets a busy signal when he calls my 'landline."..any ideas?
#11790 by niknak
Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:12 am
pluffmud913 wrote:I am not receiving calls from a friend with the Packet 8 VOIP. Don't know it if is an issue with Packet 8 or an OOMA issue...I can receive calls from his cell phone, just not his landline Packet 8...He says he gets a busy signal when he calls my 'landline."..any ideas?

sounds like a switching problem.
you should call ooma cs and give them the date, time, and calling number - they should be able to solve this for you