Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#11026 by scottlindner
Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:49 pm
I have the trial of Premier and I set up a second number. The link to create another number is still available. I watched a tutorial video that states we can have up to 10 numbers per Ooma system. Can I create additional numbers as a Premier subscriber up to 10 numbers in total?

Cheers,
Scott
#11031 by murphy
Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:15 pm
Premier provides two numbers. You can create additional numbers over two but each one will cost an additional $4.99 per month. Also the ooma system can only handle two simultaneous calls no matter how many numbers that you have. There is also a limit of four scouts.
#11032 by butch588
Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:20 pm
Currently, Ooma charges $4.99/month for each additional phone number you add. If you sign up for premier, they will port one phone number at no additional charge. I believe additional number ports are $39.95 each (as opposed to new numbers).

That said, check with ooma before doing any of this. They will have the current pricing and options at the time you decide to purchase.
#11035 by scottlindner
Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:11 pm
Wow.. $5/mo. Not something I'm interested in, but when the kids get into their teens I can see this being a cool thing to have. Of course, by the time that happens cell phones will be implanted in our heads so it won't matter much.

Thanks guys. I couldn't find the details on the Ooma site anywhere. It's good to know it is there if I ever need it.

Cheers,
Scott
#11041 by bw1
Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:00 am
scottlindner wrote: Of course, by the time that happens cell phones will be implanted in our heads so it won't matter much.

I'm still waiting for my Dick Tracy wrist phone!

... and of course my flying car.
#11077 by Bobby B
Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:01 pm
You'll see this additional number option appear under the "add-ons" if you decide to sign-up for Premier.

-Bobby

scottlindner wrote:Thanks guys. I couldn't find the details on the Ooma site anywhere. It's good to know it is there if I ever need it.
#11110 by oomg
Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:59 pm
scottlindner wrote:Wow.. $5/mo. Not something I'm interested in, but when the kids get into their teens I can see this being a cool thing to have.

If you have two or more kids, it might be more economical to have two ooma systems, each with premier. That way the kids would never tie up either of the existing lines/numbers. At $100 per year for Premier, you would be saving $20 per year over the two additional lines.