Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#111112 by laurie83833
Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:42 pm
Hello, I have (1) HD Omma handset and then a Panasonic cordless phone system that is assigned to my main OOMA number which is fine.. the handset I cannot get to register to my other 2nd line OOMA number. I am on the Premier plan and do have 2 numbers assigned and have gone into my account and activated and assigned the HD handset to the other number tbut for whatever reason the handset will not register to the number I have listed under my accont and preferences for the handset?

I have tried resetting the handset and registering to the Telo Omma but no go still always assigns just the one number. When I try to call the other number I automatically get a recording that say something like "repeats the number and asy this can't accept calls please leave a message" something like that.

Any ideas?
#111137 by thunderbird
Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:24 am
laurie83833 wrote:Hello, I have (1) HD Omma handset and then a Panasonic cordless phone system that is assigned to my main OOMA number which is fine.. the handset I cannot get to register to my other 2nd line OOMA number. I am on the Premier plan and do have 2 numbers assigned and have gone into my account and activated and assigned the HD handset to the other number tbut for whatever reason the handset will not register to the number I have listed under my accont and preferences for the handset?

I have tried resetting the handset and registering to the Telo Omma but no go still always assigns just the one number. When I try to call the other number I automatically get a recording that say something like "repeats the number and asy this can't accept calls please leave a message" something like that.

Any ideas?

One way is to, In My Ooma, https://my.ooma.com/phone_numbers you have to set up a private account and then place the handset and second phone number in the private account.

Note: It takes a few minutes for this to take effect after you are done.