Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#9664 by jdp
Thu May 14, 2009 8:56 am
The Ooma hub no longer seems to work. I can make outgoing calls and when I pick up the phone I hear the Ooma tone, and when the caller picks up their phone I hear the Ooma tone. But I don't get calls coming in. They are forwarded to my cell phone and when I answer the cell phone on a forwarded call I hear a very fast recording that I cannot understand. I have rebooted the Hub a dozen times, each time the Ooma light flashes then there is a click and the light goes off. There is no blue light any more.

Thanks,

Jody
#9671 by jmassimilla
Thu May 14, 2009 9:51 am
Have you tried rebooting all 3, modem, router, and ooma? If that doesn't work, it sounds like a call to customer service is in order.
#9686 by WayneDsr
Thu May 14, 2009 12:02 pm
What was the fix?
It almost sounded like Multi Ring was checked with ooma phones unchecked.
The blue light problem sounded like the dimmer turned all the way down.

Just guessing....

Wayne
#9928 by Ashtonford
Tue May 19, 2009 7:20 am
jdp wrote:The Ooma hub no longer seems to work. I can make outgoing calls and when I pick up the phone I hear the Ooma tone, and when the caller picks up their phone I hear the Ooma tone. But I don't get calls coming in. They are forwarded to my cell phone and when I answer the cell phone on a forwarded call I hear a very fast recording that I cannot understand. I have rebooted the Hub a dozen times, each time the Ooma light flashes then there is a click and the light goes off. There is no blue light any more.

Thanks,

Jody

I had the same thing last nite press the number 1 button it fixed everything for me . also if the sound is bad try turning down the volume that helped me also . I have found that ooma has a learning curve