Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#110257 by EdGordonSr
Sat May 25, 2013 11:55 am
Is anyone experiencing their iPhone or iPad crashing, due to running out of memory (available storage)?

My iPhone 4S, had 4GB available, before I purchased and loaded it on, a 10.7Mb app size. The app appeared to be fine.

After about a week, possibly two... my iPhone 4S started crashing, running out of memory (storage).

During troubleshooting upon recovery, the Ooma Mobile app size, was 3.9Gb! Effectively using the remaining amount of storage available on the iPhone! The only available option (other than just crashing) was to delete the app!

I now have my storage back to over 4Gb available... for now over two weeks, the iPhone hasn't had ANY PROBLEMS...

To see if the problem is definitely the Ooma Mobile App (this might simply be a no-brainer)... it appears that I would have to fork-out another $9.95!? I don't see any support option directly for the Ooma Mobile App... did I miss something?
#110258 by lbmofo
Sat May 25, 2013 12:15 pm
If you bought the app in iTunes, when you download again, it may appear that you will have to pay again but during download, iTunes will tell you already bought it so no charge.