Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#109555 by dbaral
Mon May 06, 2013 2:55 pm
Calls come in and out as usual, but the voice on Telo receiver has stopped working.

First example: when the new voicemail symbol flashes, if I press it there is no sound from the receiver, although I can hear the voicemail through a headset if I press "on" as though answering a call

Second example: when I press the "do not disturb" button, there is no sound, although DND is activated.
#109557 by murphy
Mon May 06, 2013 3:38 pm
dbaral wrote:Calls come in and out as usual, but the voice on Telo receiver has stopped working.

First example: when the new voicemail symbol flashes, if I press it there is no sound from the receiver, although I can hear the voicemail through a headset if I press "on" as though answering a call

Second example: when I press the "do not disturb" button, there is no sound, although DND is activated.

Press the leftmost button in the top row to change the volume level. One of the volume settings is OFF.
#109558 by dbaral
Mon May 06, 2013 4:21 pm
Thanks, but pressing the volume button doesn't help. I have tried pressing in once until the red ooma logo comes on, pressing it multiple times, and pressing and holding for a longer period; but nothing seems to work.
#109563 by thunderbird
Tue May 07, 2013 1:13 am
dbaral wrote:Thanks, but pressing the volume button doesn't help. I have tried pressing in once until the red ooma logo comes on, pressing it multiple times, and pressing and holding for a longer period; but nothing seems to work.

It sounds like your Ooma Telo speaker has failed. If your Ooma Telo is within the one year warranty period, Ooma will send you another serviceable Ooma Telo shipping prepaid. They will also send a prepaid shipping label to ship the defective Ooma Telo back.

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Hours: Weekdays 7am-7pm PT, Weekends 8am-5pm PT