That person calls back they hear it ring and when I pick up the connection is lost and total silence. Any Thoughts??
- Phone rings, pick it up, hear a dial tone
- Phone does not ring, but incoming calls go directly to voicemail
- Phone rings, pick it up, no one there (silence)
- Dial out a call from dialtone, does not ring, but the other party says their phone was ringing and when they picked it up, no one was there
I have tested this and it is happening for me too when I dial to and from my cell phone from the Ooma
Furthermore, another new problem
- When I am on the Ooma I am unable to connect to the Internet from my desktop. Both Ooma and desktop are Ethernet-cable connected to a router. This is also new -- always was able to be on the phone and working on the desktop at the same time, until last day or two. Ooma seems to prevent the desktop internet connection.
WTF? Has Ooma pushed through some updates that have effed up our usability?
My ISP has no clues, they think it is my network interface card, but I am very suspicious it is either Ooma or MS Windows update (and I just rolled that back and it didn't fix the problem, so that leaves Ooma).
So that leaves Ooma.
Anyone else having issues?
Your unit is in the beta group and the upgrade to the beta somehow triggered bug 9681 on your unit, which is unexpected. In any case I've reverted your unit to 66439 and we will investigate. After your reboot today there's good calls however.Last 2 days when I call out