Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#109369 by sslc
Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:40 am
New user here, my Panasonic cordless is stuck with a "Missed Call" display, even after I played my VM and clear all messages. Anybody knows how to clear the message (I am using the Telo)?? Thanks.
#109370 by EX Bell
Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:47 am
sslc wrote:New user here, my Panasonic cordless is stuck with a "Missed Call" display, even after I played my VM and clear all messages. Anybody knows how to clear the message (I am using the Telo)?? Thanks.

Has nothing to do with Ooma or Telo. On my Panasonic model (shown in my signature), its left arrow, then middle button just below the screen for Select, then left button just below the screen for Erase. It shows "Erase All?", you arrow up to "Yes" and the press the middle button below the screen for Select.
#109392 by thunderbird
Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:20 pm
Another way for Panasonic handsets to clear the missed call display is to just pickup one of the Panasonic handsets and then replace it back in the changing cradle.

What's nice about the Panasonic cordless phones, it clears the missed call display from all Panasonic handsets, unlike the HD2 handsets.

With the HD2 handsets, each individual handset has to be cleared after showing a missed call.
#135382 by Eddie
Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:33 am
Neither of those worked for me.
We have a KX-TGA101.

We have a slew of options under the menu so EX Bell's directions are a bit obscure or not applicable to ours....."select" what?