Got something else to discuss that is not covered by the previous forums? Post it here!
#108898 by scottinharwood
Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:51 am
My OOMA has started to go straight to OOMA voice mail without ringing the main house phone (which is connected and all OOMA llights are Blue) and only gives me a half-ring on my cell phone before OOMA ports the call to voice mail. Whats up with that? I will try powering down OOMA for 2-minutes to see if it fixes itself. The Web is obviously up since I can access it wirelessly and via my hardline E-Net connection and I do have a dial tone at the house phone that is connected to OOMA and can call out using it. :cry:
#108904 by lbmofo
Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:26 am
Does the voicemail end up in your cell phone VM system or Ooma's?

If you have muti-ring enabled, you need to make sure "require key press before answering forwarded calls" is enabled https://my.ooma.com/calling otherwise, the minute your cell phone VM kicks in (for example), the Ooma phone would stop ringing.
#108919 by Tom
Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:07 pm
You had 'Do Not Disturb' (DND) enabled on your unit. I went ahead and turned if off. You toggle DND by holding down the envelope button for 3 sec. until it either turns amber (DND on) or blue (DND off).